FROM M25 NORTHBOUND: Take Exit 13 (A30 / B376) Staines / Egham, Follow signs for Wraysbury / Datchet(B376) and take Wraysbury Road B376. This becomes Staines Road after 200 yards After 3/4 mile turn left into Windsor Road. After 800 yards this turns sharp right to become Welley Road(B376)
Reeds Service Park is 700 yards on your right
FROM M25 SOUTHBOUND: Take Exit 14 (Heathrow T4) and leave roundabout via HORTON ROAD towards Poyle. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Stanwell Road towards Horton/Datchet. Stay on this road through Horton to join the Datchet Road. At the Roundabout go Left into Welley Road(B376) towards Wraysbury. Go over the bridge (through traffic lights) Reeds Service Park is 800 yards on your left after railway bridge.
FROM M4: Take Exit 5 (Langley) and follow the B470 towards Datchet. After 1/4 mile take the first left.
At the end of the road turn left onto the B376. At the mini roundabout turn right (2nd exit) into Welley Road towards Wraysbury. Go over the bridge (through traffic lights). Reeds Service Park is 800 yards on your left after railway bridge.
When you arrive at the car park please report to the reception with your booking confirmation. Transfers to T 1,2 & 3 take approx 20 mins. Transfers to T 4 & 5 take approx 10-15 mins depending on traffic conditions. We recommend that you arrive at the car park one hour before your check-in desk opens.
- Distance from Heathrow Airport - Journey Time
- T1,2 & 3 approx 20 mins, T4 & 5 take approx 10-15 mins
- What is the airport transfer frequency?
- Transfers run 24 hours a day on demand.
- Airport transfer charge
- Transfers are provided free of charge
- What is the drop-off procedure?
- On arrival at the car park please report to the reception and present your confirmation and hand in your keys.
- What is the pick-up procedure?
- Full instructions will be issued on arrival at the car park.
- What security measures does the car park have?
- The car park has brick perimeter walls with barbed wire and CCTV.
- What else do I need to know?
- There are no disabled facilities at this carpark. You will be required to leave your keys.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point
Latest Customer Reviews
If you are travelling from Heathrow then this place perfect. Very good service all round. Thank you Reeds!!!!
Mr. Gul 21/04/2013
Great service, quick transfer on the way there and back.
Ideal for us and great service, many thanks.
Stuart Atkins 06/04/2013