Follow the signs to Gatwick Airport and then to North Terminal. At the main roundabout adjacent to the North Terminal follow the signs to Long Stay North by the North Terminal.
The car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) Take a ticket at the barrier, which will lift automatically when it recognises your number plate. Keep this ticket. It should have your booking reference printed on it, above the barcode. If the machine doesn't give you a ticket, press the button to get one.
There will be signs telling you which zone to park in. You should make a note of which zone you're parked in, and which is the nearest bus stop. Then just wait at the bus stop for the transfer bus to the North terminal.
On returning to the North Terminal - The bus will pick you up from outside arrivals and take you back to the car park to pick up your car. Come out of arrivals, turn left and wait at the bus pick-up point.
If your booking reference is printed on your ticket, you can drive straight to the exit barrier when you've picked up your car. If it isn't, you should go to reception, which is by the exit, and they will let you out. Make sure you have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Parking bays for Blue Badge holders are situated on the left as you drive into the car park.
***BOOKINGS MADE AT THIS RATE CANNOT BE AMENDED AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLED***
Charges are calculated in periods of 24 hrs from the time of arrival until departure time. If actual stay is longer than booked stay you will be charged extra on departure at the standard daily rate.
- Distance from Gatwick Airport - Journey Time
- 5 minutes
- What is the airport transfer frequency?
- Transfer run every 7 - 10 minutes
- Airport transfer charge
- Transfers are provided free of charge
- What is the drop-off procedure?
- On entry to the car park take a ticket and park your car making a note of the parking zone and nearest courtesy bus. Keep this ticket in a safe place as you will need it for exit
- What is the pick-up procedure?
- Drive to the exit park in one of the marked bays and go to the reception desk with your entry ticket and FHR confirmation voucher. Your ticket will be validated allowing you to use it to leave the car park.
- What security measures does the car park have?
- This car park has CCTV, barrier controls and security fencing.
Awarded: Park Mark, Safer Parking Award
- What else do I need to know?
- **** Bookings made at this rate cannot be amended and are non refundable if cancelled *****
Please arrive at the car park at least 30 minutes before your earliest recommend check-in time.
Transfers are to the North Terminal only, if flying from the South Terminal there is a monorail that runs continuously between the two terminals.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point
Latest Customer Reviews
Transfers very regular and trouble free. Bus to airport was over full and there were many people standing and nowhere to put lots of the luggage - query whether this was safe and/or acceptable!
Very easy to find. Buses run every 10 mins. Only 5 min trip to departures
Phil May 12/10/2011
A very smooth operation that worked well for me.