From the M4:
Leave the M4 at junction 33 and follow the A4232, which is signposted Barry and Cardiff airport.
Take the first exit off the A4232, which is signposted Barry, Cardiff airport, A4050, A48 and Cardiff centre. At the roundabout take the third exit, which is signposted A4050, Barry and Cardiff airport.
At the next six roundabouts follow signs for the A4050, Barry and Cardiff airport.
At the seventh roundabout take second exit, again signposted A4050, Barry and Cardiff airport.
Take the second exit at the eighth roundabout.
At the ninth roundabout, take the first exit. The entrance to Airparks and the Sky Plaza Hotel is about 200 yards down the road on the right. Please report to the car park reception.
The postcode for sat nav systems is CF62 3BT. Please make sure you choose the Sky Plaza Hotel, rather than the Vale Park Hotel (a local B&B) that may also display on your sat nav.
Vale of Glamorgan
- Distance from Cardiff Airport - Journey Time
- Less than 5 minutes
- What is the airport transfer frequency?
- Every 30 minutes
- Airport transfer charge
- Transfers are provided free of charge
- What is the drop-off procedure?
- Park in one of the marked bays & make your way to the bus shelter. Here you will find the new self check-in kiosks. You can now try the fast track check-in service - it's there to help reduce any queues. Please make sure you have confirmation
- What is the pick-up procedure?
- Simply wait for the next bus at the bus stop where you were dropped off. You will be transferred back to the car park. Once at the car park, head to the check-out kiosk on the left hand side of the bus shelter.
- What security measures does the car park have?
- Cars are secured with CCTV, security fencing, floodlighting and regular patrols. This car parks holds the Park Mark award for security
Awarded: Park Mark, Safer Parking Award
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point
Latest Customer Reviews
Fantastic serivce with a smile! Shirley & Neil. Ceredigion.
Shirley & Neil 07/08/2012
Car park is very handy for the airport with a quick and efficient transport. The only criticism is at the airport where the drop off is in the car park with no ramp to the level of the terminal.
Richard Thomas 28/01/2012
This was the first time I had booked a car in to fly from Cardiff and I will definitely be doing it again!
Sara Meyrick 12/12/2011