Follow signs for Birmingham Airport. Exit the A45 at the first slip road and follow signs for Birmingham Int Train Station. Follow signs into Train Station, go past the main doors at the Station to the mini roundabout and double back on yourself. Park outside the main doors, keeping the doors on your left hand side. An APH chauffeur will meet you.
Please call the number on your confirmation 20 minutes prior to your arrival to confirm your collection time. Once APH have collected your car simply take the free SkyRail monorail service from the Station to the terminals. The SkyRail monorail service operates from 05:00 to 02:00. The SkyRail is free, operates about every 2 minutes when the rail station is open and the journey takes less than 2 minutes.
On your return please call the number on your confirmation before clearing Customs. Exit Customs and turn left, following signs for monorail and Birmingham Int Station. Take monorail and on arrival at Station follow exit signs. Go through exit doors and your driver will meet you on the right.
Hams Hall Distribution Centre
- Distance from Birmingham Airport - Journey Time
- Not Required
- What is the airport transfer frequency?
- Not Required
- Airport transfer charge
- Transfers are provided free of charge
- What is the drop-off procedure?
- APH will collect your car from the Station from where the free monorail will take you directly into the terminal.
- What is the pick-up procedure?
- Your car will be delivered back to the station ready for collection
- What security measures does the car park have?
- Cars are parked at APH which is secured with CCTV, barrier controls and manned 24 hours a day.
Awarded: Park Mark, Safer Parking Award
- What else do I need to know?
- Birmingham International railway station is directly linked to the airport passenger Terminals by SkyRail momorail service. The SkyRail is free, operates about every 2 minutes when the rail station is open and the journey takes less than 2 minutes.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point
Latest Customer Reviews
DAVID MILLARD 17/02/2013
would have been better with out having to use the mono rail but i guess thats how you gave such a good price
Sue Powell 05/02/2013
Brilliant idea, saved a lot of time and effort.